Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 6 people
1 Large Floret of Broccoli
2 Cups of Chopped Spinach
3/4 Cup of Cranberries
½ Cup of Chopped Walnuts
Danish Feta Or Bacon Pieces
1 Cup of Natural Cashews
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Curry Powder
½ tbsp Honey or Agave Syrup
½ Cup of Water
1 tsp Rock salt
- Boil kettle. Place cashews in boil and fill with boiled water to soak.
- Chop broccoli into small chewable pieces. Place in bowl.
- Chop spinach and add to broccoli.
- Add avocado and cranberries
- Place cashews, apple cider vinegar, curry powder, honey, salt and ½ cup of water in small blender. Continue to add water it forms into a smooth consistency.
- Add Curry Cashew dressing to salad and mix in.
- Chop of crumple walnuts on top.
This recipe is absolutely DELICIOUS and will have any broccoli hater chasing you for the recipe! It is simples and easy to follow, if you want more or less of anything just follow your hearts desire ❤
For the meat eaters and cheese lovers out there feel free to add Danish feta or bacon pieces to add that little extra kick to it. For those allergic to nuts a great alternative to add some crunch is Asian crunchy noodles. I think all meals need a bit of crunch and a bit of sauce to make everyone wanting to come back for more.