Serves: 3 People
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 sweet potato
1 can of chickpeas
1 head of broccoli
1tbsp Olive Oil
1 clove of Garlice
1 ½ Cup of Fresh Basil
½ Cup Spinach
¾ Nutrional Yeast
3 Cloves of Garlic
½ tbsp Rock Salt
¼ Cup Oil
- Chop off either end of zucchini and sweet potato and spiralize. To spiralize the sweet potato you need a little bit more strength but it still works just fine. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can cut vegetables into spaghetti like lengths.
- Heat saucepan and add ½ tbsp Olive oil and minced garlic.
- Chop up broccoli into small bit size pieces. Once pan is heated add broccoli to saucepan with chickpeas.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until broccoli is slight browned stir in couple tablespoons of pesto to mixture and set aside.
- Add ½ tbsp Olive oil to a new saucepan then add spiralized zucchini and sweet potato noodles. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until they visiably soften and decrease in size.
- Stir in a couple tablespoons of pesto into noodles.
- Add chickpea broccoli mixture on top and enjoy!
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until chunky texture.