Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup of Coco Powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1/3 cup of rice malt syrup (or preferred liquid sweetener)
- Pinch of salt
- Open can of rinse peas and rinse under cold water. Add to blender
- Add Almond butter, coco powder, milk, rice malt syrup, vanilla and a pinch of salt to the blender.
- Blend until smooth adding more milk if necessary.
- Can be served right away or chilled in the fridge over night for a slightly thicker consistency.